I am proud to be a Mississauga Ward 11 resident and business owner for over 30 years. My family chose Canada as their home in 1973 and I chose Mississauga as my community in 1991.
Mississauga is the most dynamic city in Canada and Ward 11 is home to the most diverse demographics in Mississauga. The voices of all Residents and Small Businesses need to be heard and represented at City Hall. Mississauga
Ward 11 deserves strong leadership to prioritize current challenges to ensure our community is safer, connected, and more vibrant for future generations.
• Established Business Owner since 1991
• Active Resident and Volunteer since 1993
• Kids attend Public School (French-Immersion)
• Chair, Peel Crime Stoppers
• Vice President, Eden Food For Change
• Director, Mississauga Arts Council
• Director, Canadian Forces Liaison Council
• Past Chair, Mississauga Board Of Trade (International Trade Committee)
• Past Chair, Mississauga Board Of Trade (Growth & Power Committee)
• Served 100,000+ meals (Apr. – Dec. 2020)
• Distributed 500,000+ Face Masks (Feb. – Aug. 2021)
• Organized Frontline Workers Appreciation BBQ (June 2021 & 2022)
Do you like this page?