2nd Annual - Streetsville Christmas Breakfast 2019
The 2nd annual Streetsville Christmas Breakfast raised over ($12,000) over a 3 week period from ($20) donations received by an estimated (230) guests for Eden Food for Change Food Bank in Mississauga. Matching donations were received by community partners including (Meridian Credit Union, Salson Electric and Beedie Developments).
A cheque for $11,850 combined with additional cash donations was presented to the Eden Food For Change Food Bank on December 17th, 2019.
Doors opened at (8am) on December 7th, at the Drake, a Firkin Pub - and the program began with Santa & Mrs. Claus arriving on a Fire Truck followed by a declaration from the Town Crier.
The master of ceremonies was a well-known television personality from CTV News (Anwar Knight).
Local celebrities including former Mayor (Hazel McCallion) and Gastropreneur (Massimo Capra) made surprise visits.
Remarks were delivered by First Responder community leaders Peel Regional Police Chief (Nish Duraiappah) and Mississauga Fire Chief (Tim Beckett). The also group sang Happy Birthday to former Mississauga Canadian Tire store owner (Michael Elik) who turned (85) years old on the day of the event.
This community effort has continued to raise the profile of the local food bank (Eden Food For Change) and boost the spirit of Christmas in Streetsville. The organizers, volunteers and community partners wish to thank everyone for helping give a hand up to the community in need during this special time of year. Sincerely,
Streetsville Christmas Breakfast
Kitimat Business Community - Canada Day BBQ
Thanks to all of our volunteers and community partners for supporting the 2nd annual Kitimat Community Canada Day BBQ! 🇨🇦
Hosted by all of us at TSOC and Ignite Digital
on behalf of the Breakfast with Santa Foundation!
#CanadaDay #BBQ #Streetsville #mississauga
1st Annual - Streetsville Christmas Breakfast 2018
This thanksgiving we were thankful for the Streetsville community spirit and for how open heartedly we gave back to our people in need!
CLEANUP DAY - FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH! (Mary Brown's Chicken)
I am proud to call Mississauga-Streetsville home for over 25 years. I have had the privilege to raise a family and expand a business that has created sustainable and good paying jobs in the community.
The great city of Mississauga and our neighbourhood of Ward 11 deserves strong leadership with fresh ideas and vital representation. Together, we can make our community safer, stronger and more vibrant for future generations.
- Established family business in Mississauga in 1983 (35 Years)
- Company Headquarters in Mississauga-Streetsville since 1993 (25 Years)
- Chair at Mississauga Board Of Trade (Growth & Power Committee)
- Member at Mississauga Board Of Trade (International Trade Committee)
- Member at Mississauga Board Of Trade (Business Awards Of Excellence Committee)
- Resident of Mississauga since 1991 (27 Years)
- Sponsor at Peel Regional Police (Race Against Racism)
- Sponsor at Carassauga Festival (Canada Pavilion)
- Member at Heritage Mississauga (The Credits Awards Gala Committee)
- Member at Royal Canadian Legion (Branch #139 Streetsville)
- Member at Mississauga Historical Society
- The Mississauga Food Bank
- The Compass Food Bank
- Twas The Bite Before Christmas
- Habitat For Humanity
- 100 Guys Who Care (Mississauga)
Above: Supporting The Mississauga Food Bank, Backyard Farm & Market at Erin Mills, and the Victim Services of Peel