Breakfast at the Drake - December 8
This thanksgiving we were thankful for the Streetsville community spirit and for how open heartedly we gave back to our people in need!
CLEANUP DAY - FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH! (Mary Brown's Chicken)
I am proud to call Mississauga-Streetsville home for over 25 years. I have had the privilege to raise a family and expand a business that has created sustainable and good paying jobs in the community.
The great city of Mississauga and our neighbourhood of Ward 11 deserves strong leadership with fresh ideas and vital representation. Together, we can make our community safer, stronger and more vibrant for future generations.
- Established family business in Mississauga in 1983 (35 Years)
- Company Headquarters in Mississauga-Streetsville since 1993 (25 Years)
- Chair at Mississauga Board Of Trade (Growth & Power Committee)
- Member at Mississauga Board Of Trade (International Trade Committee)
- Member at Mississauga Board Of Trade (Business Awards Of Excellence Committee)
- Resident of Mississauga since 1991 (27 Years)
- Sponsor at Peel Regional Police (Race Against Racism)
- Sponsor at Carassauga Festival (Canada Pavilion)
- Member at Heritage Mississauga (The Credits Awards Gala Committee)
- Member at Royal Canadian Legion (Branch #139 Streetsville)
- Member at Mississauga Historical Society
- The Mississauga Food Bank
- The Compass Food Bank
- Twas The Bite Before Christmas
- Habitat For Humanity
- 100 Guys Who Care (Mississauga)
Above: Supporting The Mississauga Food Bank, Backyard Farm & Market at Erin Mills, and the Victim Services of Peel